Silver Pine – Fusion Cork Floating Flooring – Floating Flooring 16.28 sq.ft per carton
Silver Pine was introduced this year and has been an instant success. A soft silvery gray with low-impact pattern, this floor is as handsome as it is tough.
No knots or heavy streaks blemish this pattern. The soft movement of this pattern allows the subtle coloring of the planks do all the work. Only slight variations from plank to plank can be seen which is what gives this pattern a natural feel to it.
As flooring fashions change, the heavier dark grey tones are being replaced by lighter, softer greys and whites. The beach cottage look is heavily favored at this time. Silver Pine is an excellent option for this light and airy interior. The look of white washed floor planks without the maintenance, the patina or the hassle.
- Install Method: Floating (click together)
- Edge Presentation: Square edge
- Applications: At, below and above grade; kitchens; basements
- Wear Layer: Polypropylene Embossed Finish on 3mm cork layer
- Middle Layer: 6mm E1 Grade Moisture Resistant HDF
- Integrated Underlayment: 1.5mm Agglomerated Cork
- Dimensions: 10.5mm x 210mm x 1200mm (13/32″ x 8 1/4″ x 47 1/4″)
- Carton Coverage: 16.28 sf
- Planks per carton: 6
- Weight per box: 25 lbs
- Polypropylene Wear surface (same material found in children’s toys)
- PVC Free
- Phthalates Free
- Vinyl replacement product
- High-wear resistant
- Stain and fade resistant wear layer
- Maintenance: sweep/vacuum; clean with pH neutral floor cleaner acceptable for laminate
- DIY level installation system
- Impact Noise Reduction ISO 140-8 rating 18 dB
- Accepts Cork underlay up to 12mm (1/2”) in thickness (add IIC 66dB to your subfloor – Fusion cork (18dB)+ 1/2″ cork underlayment (48dB) )