Gray Leather 1/2 Inch (12mm)
As the gray fad for flooring continues, Forna continues to develop this trend. The 12mm Gray Leather cork floating floor (along with it’s 6mm Gray Leather glue down tiles cousin) is one of the answers we have come up with to work with today’s design trends. A fashionable cool-tone taupe with hints of lilac and soft blue, this colour and pattern presentation works well in the cold palette of today’s trends.
The stain used to create the colour subtly hides the block pattern, creating a shadow-patterning. A hint of a pattern when installed, this floor will help expand a space. The 6mm cork glue down tile means the pattern and colour can be continued into wet areas such as bathrooms, laundry rooms and entranceways.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
As this is a stained colored product, polyurethane is required after installation.
|1 Coat||2 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Stained Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||X|
|Fusion (Not Required)|