Want a floor that can do lovely and chic while being comfortable as well. Look to our Berber cork flooring pattern. Available in our 12mm thick floating floor, you will be amazed at the functionality and beauty. As lovely as its Berber carpet counterparts, our Berber cork will do what carpet can’t, you get thermal and sound insulation on top of a hypoallergenic surface that won’t collect dust and dander like carpet is known for.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
Info & Guides
- Installation details
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Safety Datasheet Cork
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
Paul Barker –
We use this floor in our basement and turns out great. It looks good and feels warm/soft which is the reason we decided to choose this product.
John MacCaughan –
I was hoping to have something a bit warmer than hardwood flooring and softer in the basement for kids. Our winters are cold. iCork recommended me 6mm cork underlay with 12mm cork floating flooring for my cold basement. I got away with the 12mm floor with 3mm underlay because the total cork in the 12mm plank is HIGHER than the 10mm. 12mm cork floating floor with 3mm underlay has 9mm total cork. The Cork floor has “warm up” our basement.
Patricia Poburan –
Before the carpet was installed in my basement, we replaced it with this cork floor and turns out great. We did not like the smalls of the old carpet. There is no mildew and musty smells any more with the new cork floor. Cork is a good floor for basement. 7 deg INCREASE IN TEMPERATURE in our basement with same baseboard heating system. I have skipped to install the heated floor because it is cork flooring. we LOVE IT! So pretty and warm!! I would recommend this cork floor to our friends.