Unique patterning and coloring sets this floor apart. One of our only floors set to mimic sand instead of wood. Light, rippled patterning of amber, honey and butter set to mimic sand dunes at dusk. Beautiful subtle movement is the hallmark of this pattern. Long delicate strands of multi-colored cork wind its way through the pattern of this floor. Each plank is unique. Each subtle yet strong in character. Once assembled this floor offers a smooth, continuous, sinuous pattern. There are no “chunks” of cork. We have left that type of patterning to Salami or Autumn Leaves.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Impact Sound Reduction 13 dB IIC Impact Insulation Class, ISO-717-2 (tested is 11mm)
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
Info & Guides
- Installation details
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Safety Datasheet Cork
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
Albert Hagen –
I was looking for inexpensive cork flooring to redo a rental apt I’m in and I can just remove when I leave. I was so happy that I found icorkfloor.com from internet. My parents put cork floor tiles (glue down) in the kitchen of their previous house. My father told me that only cork flooring can provide warm and comfortable feeling. Cork is a natural material from bark of oak trees. I chosen cork flooring for my home also because cork is one of the most sustainable, economical products. This cork floor was inexpensive but doesn’t look it. I love is.
Laura Langland –
We bought this floor to use in a guest room. It’s beautiful.
The floor is very easy to install. We spend a lot of time to read the instruction in this website. Once we figured out, the install did go pretty quickly.
This product holding up very well.