Autumn Leaves 12mm cork floating floor is a recreation of our old 11mm pattern – with a twist. While we loved the size of the cork pattern in our old floor, we didn’t like the final presentation. Today’s 12mm version solves that issue. For those people who want an organic, chunky cork floor but don’t want too much movement, Autumn Leaves fits the bill.
Made up of “wine cork” sized pieces, the main pattern is spread at random with the filler being the background agglomerated cork. This moves the pattern AWAY from “cork board” and into the realm of interesting. Autumn Leaves 12mm has moved away from the busyness of Salami; yet has not moved so far as to get into the arena of the traditional cork board. It is a fun, subtle, quirky, “corky” floor that is easy to live with and makes for easy housekeeping. Just enough movement to keep it interesting without the overall feeling of a busy, chunky floor.
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Underlayment not required
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant