Autumn Leaves 12mm cork floating floor is a recreation of our old 11mm pattern – with a twist. While we loved the size of the cork pattern in our old floor, we didn’t like the final presentation. Today’s 12mm version solves that issue. For those people who want an organic, chunky cork floor but don’t want too much movement, Autumn Leaves fits the bill.
Made up of “wine cork” sized pieces, the main pattern is spread at random with the filler being the background agglomerated cork. This moves the pattern AWAY from “cork board” and into the realm of interesting. Autumn Leaves 12mm has moved away from the busyness of Salami; yet has not moved so far as to get into the arena of the traditional cork board. It is a fun, subtle, quirky, “corky” floor that is easy to live with and makes for easy housekeeping. Just enough movement to keep it interesting without the overall feeling of a busy, chunky floor.
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Underlayment not required
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
Info & Guides
- Installation details
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Safety Datasheet Cork
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
Walter Boutros –
It’s been over 6 months since we put this floating cork floor in our living room, kitchen, and my home office. We have put two coat of poly that Icork recommenc. There really isn’t any signs of wear anywhere on this cork floor. No scratches. However, there is noticeable fading in front of a sliding door. We have added UV-protective films on our windows.
Katie Mcarthur –
Installed in my family and kid room. Very easy to install due to size of cork planks and attached cork underlayment. Soft and warm on bare feet and the room below stays quiet. I recommend this floor.
Jason Blackwell –
love the look and easy on the feet even in the kitchen! We did 2 additional coatings of water-based polyurethane to provide protection and extra-waterproofing.
Eldon D Giacome –
This was so easy to install because the pieces snap together. We installed it in the kitchen and I wanted something I could seal in case of spills and comfortable to stand on. So far this floor has met our expectations, and it looks great!
Don Meier –
The floor was pretty inexpensive but doesn’t look it. We’ve never had a cork floor before but liked the idea that it was a green product. We were concerned about how it would look, but it looks great and is quiet, soft and warm to the touch. Plus, it was pretty easy to install. We LOVE IT! So pretty!!
Christoper Daal –
My wife and I were looking to replace the our bedrooms carpet with something like hardwood. We decided on cork flooring because it’s soft and much quieter than hardwood. This product is quite soft. REALLY comfortable.
June Sherwood –
I like the look and the color. I was looking for something affordable and warm floor to replace our old carpet. The install was easy. My husband did the install with no prior experience. There were no damaged planks in out order. The look is just what I wanted and the price is good and shipping only took one week.