Forna has so much success with the natural colours and patterns that we had to have our manufacturer specifically design this pattern for us. A close cousin to our old 11mm Salami pattern. The success of the old has lead to the invention on the new. It is hard to give up old, successful favourites which is why we went to the trouble of redesigning the wheel – enter 12mm Salami cork floating floor 2.0.
The chunkiness of the original without the strong dark patterning. The peach hue has gone, to be replaced by clean gold oak tones. The colour that has drawn so many to cork has been reinvented. The pattern’s success has lead to the creation of 6mm and 8mm thick glue down cork tiles – both of which have proven very successful.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
Info & Guides
- Installation details
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Safety Datasheet Cork
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
Cereme Pastachak –
I had problems getting the concrete floor absolutely level. Once that was okay, the installation was easy. I put polyurethane over the whole floor after it was finished to seal the seams. I love the look and feel of my new Forna “Salami” cork floor.)
Eric Jernslet –
This floor came out great. Looks nice. I didn’t have any issues with color variance. It is very easy to install. You do need a tap block but compared it. Plus the boards are 1 x 3 so it goes quick.
I haven’t had any issues with durability. It’s been hold high traffic very well.
Robert Rosse –
There was noise issue from our squeaky hardwood floor. I have tightened the hardwood floor with screws, but the squeaky noise was still there. The 12mm cork floating floor does nicely with a 3mm cork underlay…it feels so nice under foot. The Forna 12mm cork floating floor is so thick (2mm more cork than 10mm Wicanders Cork). The room became quieter.