Forna has so much success with the natural colours and patterns that we had to have our manufacturer specifically design this pattern for us. A close cousin to our old 11mm Salami pattern. The success of the old has lead to the invention on the new. It is hard to give up old, successful favourites which is why we went to the trouble of redesigning the wheel – enter 12mm Salami cork floating floor 2.0.
The chunkiness of the original without the strong dark patterning. The peach hue has gone, to be replaced by clean gold oak tones. The colour that has drawn so many to cork has been reinvented. The pattern’s success has lead to the creation of 6mm and 8mm thick glue down cork tiles – both of which have proven very successful.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant