Logan cork flooring pattern is the best of the best – truly an elite level cork floor. The pattern is made up of large slices of highly valuable cork that is hand cut and hand laid. The extra effort put into this pattern puts it at the top of the price range for traditional cork patterns. As the top-end cork floor, Logan is unparalleled in presentation and sophistication. Natural cork colour is coupled with the smoothest of finishes. Cork’s natural gold tones are prevalent in this pattern; distancing it from it’s cousin – Leather. Where Leather can run a little pink, Logan runs more gold in form.
The stone-like presentation lends itself to the glue down cork tile format. We have created both a 6mm and 8mm thick cork tile to help all of our clients achieve the look they want in the price range of their choice.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant