No products in the cart.
Luxury Flooring – 12mm Logan Cork Floating 17.44 sq.ft per carton
Cork has been used for flooring for over a century. A finished cork floor can have the look of textured hardwood, the soft give of carpet, and the easy maintenance of vinyl. Throw in natural insulating and sound attenuation properties, and cork is an environmentally friendly flooring option worthy of attention.
Our Logan cork floating floor is pure luxury for your feet and eyes. Warm and toasty in appearance, these amber and caramel streaked planks are world renowned for being the most expensive pattern to produce. As luxury flooring goes, Logan luxury flooring is one for the ages. The swatches are hand cut and hand laid by dozens of people. Each plank is individually created from scratch and rich with layers of colors that gives it depth and beauty. No two planks are alike so when laid together your finished floor will appear as an endless flowing pool akin to the ever changing surface of water.
As a floating cork floor, this square-edged design will install seamlessly, allowing your floor to appear as one large finished unit. Using the Uniclic flooring system, a patented tongue and grove application, Logan luxury flooring will connect easily, without tools or glue and minimal floor preparation required. No separate underlayment is required since our planks have an integrated low-density sound absorbing cork underlayment. In many cases, you can lay a cork floor directly over your old floor! This flooring is available as 36 x 12 x 1/2inch planks.
A total of 12mm (1/2inch) thick, 6mm of it is total cork, (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) and a 6mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard center makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market. This also makes it one of the best sound and thermal insulators as 3mm to 12mm can mute sound by 10-20 decibels. Prefinished with 3 coats of water-based polyurethane, Logan cork floors are ideal for areas such as the kitchen or basement. Packaged at 6 planks per carton, each box can cover 17.44 square feet.
Cork has the look of hardwood but feels soft underfoot, or in the case of pets, under the paws. A property of cork’s very cellular structure, this cushion effect works well in rooms where a person needs to stand up for long periods, such as the kitchen or the laundry room. This elastic ability is what allows cork to compress and regain its shape, much like memory foam.
Indoor pollutants such as pet dander and dust don’t cling to or sink into cork as they would with carpeting. This cuts down on allergy symptoms and gives you a floor that is very easy to clean. Cork also has antimicrobial and insect repelling properties. It is, after all, the protective covering of a living tree whose job it was to ward against attack by pathogens and insects. Cork has a waxy substance called suberin. Pests are repelled by suberin, so the cork floor is protected from damage.
Cork as a flooring addition to your home will add healthful benefits. As one of the top contenders for being 100% sustainable it does more and works with the earth too. Look into cork today and learn what else it can do.
- Installation Type: Floating Floor (click together)
- Applications: At, below or above grade; kitchens; basements
- Joint System: Uniclic Edge Presentation: Square edge (seamless looking floor)
- Finish: 3 layers of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm Cork Wear Surface
- Integrated Underlay: 3mm Agglomerated Cork
- Middle Layer: 6mm E1 Class HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- Total Cork thickness: 6mm (nominal 1/4”)
- Plank Dimensions (metric): 900mm x 300mm x 12mm
- Plank Dimensions (imperial): 35 7/16” x 11 13/16” x ½”
- Square feet/box: 17.44 sf
- Planks per carton: 6
- Weight per box: 28 lbs
- Density at 20ºC: 650-750 Kg/m3
- Made in Portugal
- Inherent thermal, save money on heating and cooling bills
- Acoustic insulation, reduce airborne noise, impact resistant
- Impact Sound Reduction 12mm – 22 dB IIC, Impact Insulation Class, ISO-717-2 (tested is 11mm)
- Absorbs vibrations
- Reduce the sound of footsteps by as much as 53% when compared to laminate.
- Resilient, anti slip properties DIN 51130
- Fire resistant, fire classification EN 13501-1
- Formaldehyde emission EN717-1/2- E1
- Reduce leg pain, hip, back, shoulder, neck and even migraine pain excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from
- arthritis or joint pain
- Helps allergy sufferers, asthmatics and COPD patience gain back their indoor air quality
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally antimicrobial properties, hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles, healthy alternative to carpet
- 10 years residential wear warranty, and a lifetime structural and joint integrity warranty
- DIBT certificated cork flooring
- CE approved cork flooring
- Safety datasheet
- VOC and formaldehyde test report
- Fast and easy to install (glueless DIY with the Uniclic system)
- The 6mm total cork (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market.
- Excellent “Age in Place” flooring option for those who wish to maintain a healthy home
- Traditional Water Based Polyurethane finish means the finish can be refreshed as it ages
- Easy to repair or replace heavily damaged planks
|Dimensions||36 x 12 x 3 in|