Special Materials Required: Glue down flooring tiles require the use of Wakol D3540 cork adhesive and enough Loba 2K polyurethane to achieve two (2) coats of finish.
Must Read Glue Down Cork tiles
White Leather is the crispest white in our collection. The strength of the white wash, coupled with the subtleties of the block pattern, make this a strong contender for anyone look for a white floor. Subtle variations give the floor movement and interest without adding pattern. The details in the floor are heavily masked by the strong white coloring.
The undertones read blue – a cold white that works well with strong accent colors. Adding this floor to dark cabinetry and white counter tops is one way to make a statement.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-being alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions
|1 Coat||2 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Stained Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||X|
|Fusion (Not Required)|
There are no reviews yet.