One of Forna’s whitest whites, 12mm White Leather cork floating flooring is a luxurious cork floating floor in today’s hottest colour: white. Flooring trends have moved from greige and gray to whites and off-whites. The Leather block pattern in this crisp white offers subtly and interest in an otherwise bland white presentation. As dazzling as pure white floors are, they quickly morph into bland. The Leather block pattern mixes it up a little. A little patch of white here, a quick stab of blue there makes for a more interesting floor.
Our clients enjoy the fact that our 6mm White Leather glue down tiles help them match their bathrooms to their main floor pattern. This helps continue the modern feeling throughout the home.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
As this is a stained colored product, polyurethane is required after installation.
|1 Coat||2 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Stained Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||X|
|Fusion (Not Required)|
There are no reviews yet.