Water Based Polyurethane
Water Based Polyurethane
Loba 2K Supra AT (Advanced Technology)
As you can see, this is the only line/brand we carry and recommend for our cork floors. Why? Because it gets the job done, and done right from the get go. How can we make such a statement, because not only have we run our own tests, but have received positive feedback from many of our clients as well.
Take the time and spend the money to protect your new cork floors. You’ve chosen our cork flooring, now protect it with our recommended sealing product. It only makes sense. Why buy the cork flooring if you’re not going to make sure it will still be just as beautiful and remain in excellent condition for years to come. We recommend this polyurethane not as an up-sale but as an integral part of your cork floor purchase. Not only will your cork floor be protected from daily wear and tear and accidental scratches, but it will also be sealed against moisture invasion. It’s an investment you won’t regret if you follow directions to the T.
Loba 2K Supra AT is a water based polypropylene that is amazing and is able to outperform its competition when it comes to abrasions. Its scratch resistance property is outstanding, as it can reduce up to 90% of the scratches on our factory finished cork. Here’s just a few of the benefits Loba 2K Supra AT brings to you:
- It has a wonderful "velvety" feel and outstanding slip resistance ratings (highest in the business). Low slip finish. The traction that Supra AT proves has improved the already “grippy” performance of Cork Flooring – a “low slip” flooring option.
- It dries quickly – meaning walking on the floor in sock feet is possible after five hours
- It settles beautifully – bubbles self-correct and it is self-levelling (should too much or too little be used in one place).
- It is smooth and silky to the touch. Despite the extra “toughness” of the finish, the cork floor remains silky smooth and soft under foot.
- It cures quickly. So it may not take the recommend five (5) days before you can move in.
- The Supra AT has no problems grabbing onto and keeping hold of less than perfect finishes.
- Beautiful low gloss Satin finish. The appearance of the cork is enhanced after the application of Loba Supra AT.
Make the purchase and keep you floors going strong for years to come. With the right upkeep and periodical re-application Loba Supra AT will keep your cork floor protected and looking beautiful long after your floor has passed age markers.