Leather Cork 6mm glue down tiles are the perennial favorite in any cork flooring line up. The 6mm thickness is an excellent option when both budget and comfort must match. The natural “block” pattern is the quintessential cork pattern that is recognized world wide as a high-end cork floor. And yet, many people often mistake the Leather pattern for tumbled travertine (when first installed with all the peach flesh tone hues intact) or tumbled limestone tiles once time has mellowed the original coloring.
In large areas, the pattern starts to stretch out. It easily mimics a “short ends” hardwood floor. Very much a design favorite at the moment. No matter the first impression, Forna’s Leather pattern is sure to impress even the harshest of critics – leaving them with a lasting impression of the beauty of natural cork flooring.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 19 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions
As this is a stained colored product, polyurethane is required after installation.
|1 Coat||2 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Stained Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||X|
|Fusion (Not Required)|