One of the world’s most recognisable cork patterns, Our block pattern goes by the name of “Leather”. Named after the patch-work leather patterns famous in the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. This traditional colour and pattern are now available in the ultra modern, high-end, luxury 12mm thick cork floating plank. This pattern in this presentation has been one of this year’s best sellers. The smoothness of the finish has been improved over our 11mm plank. The cleanliness of the pattern and the block presentation has greatly improved the overall look of the Leather pattern.
Because of the success of the 12mm plank, we have decided to work with both a 6mm and 8mm Leather cork tile to compliment the “luxury” aspect of this pattern. The beauty of the pattern is preserved by the thickness of the 8mm Leather glue down tile. A great compliment to the floating floor.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant