11mm Salami has been discontinued.
Please check 12mm Salami cork floating flooring
Natural Cork Floors – Salami – 11mm Forna Floating Flooring 21 sq.ft per carton
A Forna favorite, this pattern has been brought back to help with demand. We have thousands of square feet to work with. Large jobs in this pattern is not a problem. Salami cork floating floor has been one of Forna’s biggest hits. You might say it is our “sliced bread”. The pattern is made up of large slices of cork bark – ranging in color from butter yellow to walnut brown – it makes for one of the easiest cork floors to live with.
Salami pattern is lively without being busy. It is interesting without be overwhelming. The fresh-out-of-the-box peach tones soon settle down to a calm oak gold. The deep brown coloring never looses its contrast to the rest of the floor. The dark brown patches are slices of outer bark which maintain their contrast even in strong sunlight.
All cork fades in direct sunlight, some more so than others. Most of our clients look forward to the reduction in peach tones. This is one of the easiest floors to “let fade”. The interesting patterning is maintained because of the dark brown bark that has been left in the pattern. Most people can’t wait for the final color rather than hoping it will never change.
- Installation Type: Floating Click
- Joint System: Licensed Uniclic Flooring
- Square Edge Plank (seamless floor)
- Applications: At, below or above grade; kitchens; basements
- Finish: 3 Layers German Water Based Polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm genuine cork veneer and cork top layer
- Middle Layer: 7mm E1 Class HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- Integrated Underlay: 1mm Agglomerated Cork
- Dimensions: 7/16 in x 12 in x 36 in
- Carton Size: 21 sf
- Planks per carton: 7
- Carton weight: 36.5 lbs
- 25 year warranty (residential installation)
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Underlayment not required
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Stain resistant
- Easy to maintain – no sanding or stripping
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial properties
- Low slip surface
- Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain