No products in the cart.
Leather Cork Tiles 6mm Glue Down 22sq.ft per package
Special Materials Required: Glue down flooring tiles require the use of Wakol D3540 cork adhesive and enough Loba 2K polyurethane to achieve two (2) coats of finish.
Leather Cork 6mm glue down tiles are the perennial favorite in any cork flooring line up. The 6mm thickness is an excellent option when both budget and comfort must match. The natural “block” pattern is the quintessential cork pattern that is recognized world wide as a high-end cork floor. And yet, many people often mistake the Leather pattern for tumbled travertine (when first installed with all the peach flesh tone hues intact) or tumbled limestone tiles once time has mellowed the original coloring.
In large areas, the pattern starts to stretch out. It easily mimics a “short ends” hardwood floor. Very much a design favorite at the moment. No matter the first impression, Forna’s Leather pattern is sure to impress even the harshest of critics – leaving them with a lasting impression of the beauty of natural cork flooring.
- Installation: Glue-down
- Applications: At or Above Grade; Bathrooms; Walls; Ceilings
- Edge Profile: Square Edge cork tiles
- Finish: 3 Coats of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Dimensions: ¼” x 12” x 24”
- Coverage per Package: 22 sf
- Tiles per package: 11
- Packages per carton: 3
- Coverage per carton: 66 sf
- Carton weight: 42 lbs
- Made in Portugal
- 10-Year Residential Wear Warranty, and a Lifetime Structural and
Joint Integrity Warranty
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- Very comfortable flooring for a bathroom and kitchen flooring
- Water resistant – perfect for a bathroom
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives. The best flooring options for allergy sufferers
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and AC costs in the hot months
- A natural resistant to pests, mold and mildew and
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Low slip flooring
- Easy maintenance: Sweep/vacuum and damp clean with pH neutral hardwood floor cleaner