No products in the cart.
Gray Cork Flooring- 12mm Gray Leather 17.44 sq.ft per carton
Cork has been used for flooring for over a century. A finished cork floor can have the look of textured hardwood, the soft give of carpet, and the easy maintenance of vinyl. Throw in natural insulating and sound attenuation properties, and cork is an environmentally friendly flooring option worthy of attention.
Our luxury Gray Leather flooring brings home a look that will incorporate stunningly into any modern decor. If you’re a big fan of clean lines and sharp visuals then the multiple tones of grays and beige of our Gray Leather gray cork flooring planks makes this floor perfect for your dream home. Our famous block pattern form a non-directional cork floor that gives you the look of a beautiful stone tile without the stone cold feel. Indulge in the cool tones of Leather flooring and work with a floor can be subtle or stunning, it’s up to you.
As a floating cork floor, this square-edged design will install seamlessly, allowing your floor to appear as one large finished unit. Using the Uniclic flooring system, a patented tongue and grove application, Grey Leather cork planks will connect easily, without tools or glue and minimal floor preparation required. No separate underlayment is required since our planks have an integrated low-density sound absorbing cork underlayment. In many cases, you can lay a cork floor directly over your old floor! This flooring is available as 36 x 12 x 1/2inch planks.
A total of 12mm (1/2inch) thick, 6mm of it is total cork, (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) and a 6mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard center makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market. This also makes it one of the best sound and thermal insulators as 3mm to 12mm can mute sound by 10-20 decibels. Prefinished with 3 coats of water-based polyurethane, Gray Leather gray cork flooring are also ideal for areas such as the kitchen or basement. Packaged at 6 planks per carton, each box can cover 17.44 square feet.
Cork flooring has been around for a long time and is a great choice for a lot of additional reasons as well. It provides a natural insulation, a thermal barrier, sound insulator, vibration dampener and fire retardant so it is a great choice from living rooms to theaters because it absorbs sound. Cork’s cellular structure mimics that of a honeycomb’s, and each of the cells is filled with air. When you walk on this type of a surface, the air becomes compressed and released. This process not only absorbs the shock of impact but provides a cushioning surface, making it extremely comfortable to walk on. This same ability allows for its thermal and sound properties. Thus with cork floors, you will be insulated against sound vibration transfers thru the floor. Imagine a bedroom where you cannot hear your kids screaming from the living room downstairs.
Additionally you will find that cork is a great solution for people who suffer from allergies. A cork floor is hypo allergenic and will help you to keep allergens under control in your home. Imagine not having to sacrifice style and beauty to keep things looking good. There are also no micro-fibers released in the air with cork, one of the biggest problems for allergy sufferers. Plus you will find that a cork floor can help repel other dangers too. In fact it is going to be resistant to different molds and mildews and actually repel against pests.
Go with a cork floor and live the difference as well as the benefits.
- Installation Type: Floating Floor (click together)
- Applications: At, below or above grade; kitchens; basements
- Joint System: Uniclic Edge Presentation: Square edge (seamless looking floor)
- Finish: 3 layers of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm Cork Wear Surface
- Integrated Underlay: 3mm Agglomerated Cork
- Middle Layer: 6mm E1 Class HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- Total Cork thickness: 6mm (nominal 1/4”)
- Plank Dimensions (metric): 900mm x 300mm x 12mm
- Plank Dimensions (imperial): 35 7/16” x 11 13/16” x ½”
- Square feet/box: 17.44 sf
- Planks per carton: 6
- Weight per box: 28 lbs
- Density at 20ºC: 650-750 Kg/m3
- Made in Portugal
- Inherent thermal, save money on heating and cooling bills
- Acoustic insulation, reduce airborne noise, impact resistant
- Impact Sound Reduction 12mm – 22 dB IIC, Impact Insulation Class, ISO-717-2 (tested is 11mm)
- Absorbs vibrations
- Reduce the sound of footsteps by as much as 53% when compared to laminate.
- Resilient, anti slip properties DIN 51130
- Fire resistant, fire classification EN 13501-1
- Formaldehyde emission EN717-1/2- E1
- Reduce leg pain, hip, back, shoulder, neck and even migraine pain excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from
- arthritis or joint pain
- Helps allergy sufferers, asthmatics and COPD patience gain back their indoor air quality
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally antimicrobial properties, hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles, healthy alternative to carpet
- 10 years residential wear warranty, and a lifetime structural and joint integrity warranty
- DIBT certificated cork flooring
- CE approved cork flooring
- Safety datasheet
- VOC and formaldehyde test report
- Fast and easy to install (glueless DIY with the Uniclic system)
- The 6mm total cork (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market.
- Excellent “Age in Place” flooring option for those who wish to maintain a healthy home
- Traditional Water Based Polyurethane finish means the finish can be refreshed as it ages
- Easy to repair or replace heavily damaged planks
|Dimensions||36 x 12 x 3 in|