Reminiscent of the jungle, our Sisal floating cork floor will bring a bit of the wild into your home and give it some pizzazz. Warm colours and organic striping will dominate yet do so with grace and beauty so you get the best of looks and functionality. When energy efficient flooring is what you want. Cork flooring gets the job done. The very structure of cork resembles a honeycomb, complied of millions of cells that gives it the ability to function as thermal barrier and hold ambient temperatures for longer periods. Heating bills don’t soar during the cold season and cooling bills remain cool during the hot season.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – well-beingy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
We used this in the laundry-entry area. It looks great. It’s warm and unique. iCork Floor recommended to apply three coats of Loba AT poly, I had to apply over it since it’s in a laundry.