Sisal 12mm Cork Floating Flooring 17.44 sq.ft per carton
- Installation Type: Floating Floor (click together)
- Applications: At, below or above grade; kitchens; basements
- Joint System: Uniclic Edge Presentation: Square edge (seamless looking floor)
- Finish: 3 layers of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm Cork Wear Surface
- Integrated Underlay: 3mm Agglomerated Cork
- Middle Layer: 6mm E1 Class HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- Total Cork thickness: 6mm (nominal 1/4”)
- Plank Dimensions (metric): 900mm x 300mm x 12mm
- Plank Dimensions (imperial): 35 7/16” x 11 13/16” x ½”
- Square feet/box: 17.44 sf
- Planks per carton: 6
- Weight per box: 28 lbs
- Density at 20ºC: 650-750 Kg/m3
- Made in Portugal
- Inherent thermal, save money on heating and cooling bills
- Acoustic insulation, reduce airborne noise, impact resistant
- Impact Sound Reduction 12mm – 22 dB IIC, Impact Insulation Class, ISO-717-2 (tested is 11mm)
- Absorbs vibrations
- Reduce the sound of footsteps by as much as 53% when compared to laminate.
- Resilient, anti slip properties DIN 51130
- Fire resistant, fire classification EN 13501-1
- Formaldehyde emission EN717-1/2- E1
- Reduce leg pain, hip, back, shoulder, neck and even migraine pain excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from
- arthritis or joint pain
- Helps allergy sufferers, asthmatics and COPD patience gain back their indoor air quality
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally antimicrobial properties, hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles, healthy alternative to carpet
- 10 years residential wear warranty, and a lifetime structural and joint integrity warranty
- DIBT certificated cork flooring
- CE approved cork flooring
- Safety datasheet
- VOC and formaldehyde test report
- Fast and easy to install (glueless DIY with the Uniclic system)
- The 6mm total cork (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market.
- Excellent “Age in Place” flooring option for those who wish to maintain a healthy home
- Traditional Water Based Polyurethane finish means the finish can be refreshed as it ages
- Easy to repair or replace heavily damaged planks
- 3 mm Cork Underlayment
- 6 mm Cork Underlayment
- 12 mm Cork Underlayment
- Best water based polyurethane for cork – Loba AT Gallen
- Best water based polyurethane for cork – Loba AT Litre
Welcome to the jungle, or as we see it our new jungle-inspired pattern. Bring the tiger home with our Sisal 12mm cork floating floor. You’ll get the stripes without the claws and wow everyone with the hip and chic this design will bring to your home.
Both lush and understated, the rich creams and caramels give depth and breadth to this lovely floor, while also maintaining a warm feel. Created with a stripe design, this pattern is also broken up to allow for a more organic and random appeal. Across your floor it will draw the eye and make for a spectacular topic of discussion. Not only in the pattern itself but in how a cork floor brings you better benefits overall.
As a floating cork floor, this square-edged design will install seamlessly, allowing your floor to appear as one large finished unit. Using the Uniclic flooring system, a patented tongue and grove application, Sisal cork board planks will connect easily, without tools or glue and minimal floor preparation required. No separate underlayment is required since our planks have an integrated low-density sound absorbing cork underlayment. In many cases, you can lay a cork floor directly over your old floor! This flooring is available as 36 x 12 x 1/2inch planks.
A total of 12mm (1/2inch) thick, 6mm of it is total cork, (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) and a 6mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard center makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market. This also makes it one of the best sound and thermal insulators as 3mm to 12mm can mute sound by 10-20 decibels. Prefinished with 3 coats of water-based polyurethane, Sisal is ready and able for areas such as the kitchen or basement. Packaged at 6 planks per carton, each box can cover 17.44 square feet.
What can this cork flooring bring to you? Cork is one of nature’s truly unique materials. It is unbelievably elastic and has a high rate of compression while retaining structural memory. Able to withstand 50% compression with 95% recovery, this makes cork a perfect flooring choice for home owners who enjoy cooking or have kids and pets. Softer on the body, the cushioned aspect of this floor provides support and less stress to feet and joints. The anti-slip surface of cork allows kids to run with reduced slippage even with water present.
Cork’s benefits come naturally, which makes it a healthier choice for the environmentally conscious. From harvest to disposal, cork flooring is made to leave as little of a carbon footprint as possible, so buy with confidence that what you’ve taken from the earth also gives back. It is a naturally fire-resistant material, and will not release toxins if it burns. Cork also boasts anti-microbial properties, allowing it to resist mold and mildew. Indoor pollutants such as pet dander and dust don’t cling to or sink into cork as they would with carpeting. This cuts down on allergy symptoms. Cork also has antimicrobial and insect repelling properties, as after all, it started its life as the protective covering of a living tree, and whose job it was to ward against attack by pathogens and insects.
When you want a floor that brings elegance and beauty to your home and is easy to install, then go with floating cork flooring. Add the lively Sisal pattern and create a space that inspires a bit of the wildness of the great jungles.