No products in the cart.
12mm Autumn Leaves Floating Flooring 17.44 sq.ft per carton
Cork floating flooring is also known as a flooring plank. This separates it from the oft used cork tile. Autumn Leaves 12mm cork flooring plank is a floating floor in a traditional wine-cork pattern. The Autumn Leaves pattern is easy to live with. It is a light colored cork flooring plank that is assembled using the Uniclic system. Gold tones and subtle leaves of cork bark give this planked floor its appearance.
Cork has been used for flooring for over a century. A finished cork floor can have the look of textured hardwood, the soft give of carpet, and the easy maintenance of vinyl. Throw in natural insulating and sound attenuation properties, and cork is an environmentally friendly flooring option worthy of attention.
Autumn Leaves flooring planks are a floating floor created with the traditional wine-cork pattern. Lush gold and amber tones infused with the subtle browns of cork leaves and bark give this planked floor its appearance. Light and dark by turn these colors can cool and warm a room as it blends with the décor. This pattern that is not only beautiful with its rustic appeal also calls to mind the lush hills and valleys of an Italian vineyard. Imagine yourself strolling thru such beauty on an quite evening. Quite an easy image to live with.
As a floating cork floor, this square-edged design will install seamlessly, allowing your floor to appear as one large finished unit. Using the Uniclic flooring system, a patented tongue and grove application, Autumn Leaves cork board planks will connect easily, without tools or glue and minimal floor preparation required. No separate underlayment is required since our planks have an integrated low-density sound absorbing cork underlayment. In many cases, you can lay a cork floor directly over your old floor! This flooring is available as 36 x 12 x 1/2inch planks.
A total of 12mm (1/2inch) thick, 6mm of it is total cork, (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) and a 6mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard center makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market. This also makes it one of the best sound and thermal insulators as 3mm to 12mm can mute sound by 10-20 decibels. Prefinished with 3 coats of water-based polyurethane, Autumn Leaves is ideal for areas such as the kitchen or basement. Packaged at 6 planks per carton, each box can cover 17.44 square feet.
Cork is derived from the outer bark of the cork oak tree, quercus suber, which grows mainly in the Mediterranean region. The bark is a vegetal tissue composed of an agglomeration of cells filled with a gaseous mixture similar to air and lined with alternating layers of cellulose and suberin, a wax-like substance. A cross-section of cork resembles a honeycomb with over 100 million prism-shaped cells per cubic inch. Each cell is comprised mostly of air, making cork highly elastic and naturally insulating. Cork’s inherent “give” lets it be compressed up to 40 percent and still spring back to its original form.
Cork’s benefits come naturally, which makes it a wise choice for the environmentally conscious. It is a naturally fire-resistant material, and will not release toxins if it burns. Cork also boasts anti-microbial properties, allowing it to resist mold and mildew. Cork even naturally repels invasive insects like termites.
Our Autumn Leaves cork flooring as an addition to your home will not only bring a sustainable natural resource to your living space but add healthful benefits as well. Look into cork today and learn what else it can do.
- Installation Type: Floating Floor (click together)
- Applications: At, below or above grade; kitchens; basements
- Joint System: Uniclic Edge Presentation: Square edge (seamless looking floor)
- Finish: 3 layers of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm Cork Wear Surface
- Integrated Underlay: 3mm Agglomerated Cork
- Middle Layer: 6mm E1 Class HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- Total Cork thickness: 6mm (nominal 1/4”)
- Plank Dimensions (metric): 900mm x 300mm x 12mm
- Plank Dimensions (imperial): 35 7/16” x 11 13/16” x ½”
- Square feet/box: 17.44 sf
- Planks per carton: 6
- Weight per box: 28 lbs
- Density at 20ºC: 650-750 Kg/m3
- Made in Portugal
- Inherent thermal – save money on heating and cooling bills
- Acoustic insulation, reduce airborne noise, impact resistant
- Impact Sound Reduction 22 dB, Impact Insulation Class, ISO-717-2 (tested is 11mm)
- Absorbs vibrations
- Reduce the sound of footsteps by as much as 53% when compared to laminate.
- Resilient flooring, anti slip properties DIN 51130
- Fire resistant – fire classification EN 13501-1
- Formaldehyde emission EN717-1/2- E1
- Reduce leg pain, hip, back, shoulder, neck and even migraine pain Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from
- arthritis or joint pain
- Helps allergy sufferers, asthmatics and COPD patience gain back their indoor air quality
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally antimicrobial properties, hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – healthy alternative to carpet
- 10 years residential wear warranty, and a lifetime structural and joint integrity warranty
- DIBT certificated cork flooring
- CE approved cork flooring
- Safety datasheet
- VOC and formaldehyde test report
- Fast and easy to install (glueless DIY with the Uniclic system)
- The 6mm total cork (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market.
- Excellent “Age in Place” flooring option for those who wish to maintain a healthy home
- Traditional Water Based Polyurethane finish means the finish can be refreshed as it ages
- Easy to repair or replace heavily damaged planks
|Dimensions||36 x 12 x 3 in|