Textured Cork Wall Tiles / Panels Warranty
Forna cork wall tiles are a natural product produced from the renewable bark of the Oak tree. Being cork a natural product color shades and textures will vary from tile to tile and are not considered to be a defect.
All Forna cork wall tiles are carefully inspected before shipping, but final inspection and approval is customer responsibility. Forna is not responsible for the incorrect installation of material showing visual defects.
Forna warrants for a period of five (5) years after shipment of its cork wall tiles are free from manufacturing defects.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damages caused by water or moisture
- Damages due to exposure to excessive cold or heat
- Damages due to stains, scratches, cuts, or indentation
- Loss of gloss over the time it is normal, and it is not considered a manufacturing defect
- Damages due to accident or abuse
- Dissatisfaction, problems, or damages due to improper installation or maintenance
- Dissatisfaction caused by shade/color variation in the tiles
If a defect is verified Forna will repair or replace the defective material. The replacement material will be the same pattern and color as the original. In case the original is no longer available another Forna cork product of equal value will be supplied. Labor costs or any other associated costs with the installation or replacement will not be covered under this warranty. Any attempt to repair or replace the defective material before inspection by a Forna retailer will invalidate this warranty.