Grey Cork Floor – Gray Leather 6mm Cork Tiles 22sq.ft/ package
Cork has been used for flooring for over a century, bringing with it the textured look of hardwood, the soft give of carpet, and the easy maintenance of vinyl. Throw in that cork is one of the most environmentally friendly flooring options on the market today and you’ve got a flooring material worth more than its weight in gold.
Want a flooring that will give you sharp visuals with a soft clean look, then the multiple tones of grays and beige of our grey cork floor Gray Leather glue down tiles brings home a look that will incorporate with stunning results. This gorgeous block pattern forms a non-directional cork floor that emulates the beauty of stone tiles while also indulging in the cool tones. Grey cork floor Gray Leather glue down cork tiles can do subtle or stunning, it’s up to you.
Our 6mm cork glue down tiles comes as 1/4 in x 12 in x 24 in—shaped planks, a square-edged design that will install seamlessly, allowing your floor to appear as a single large finished unit. For best results we recommend that our grey cork floor Gray Leather glue down tiles be installed on a subfloor that is clean and level or only on ‘At or above grade’ concrete floors, (Please refer to our section on ‘Cork Tiles Installation Instructions’ for details and tips). Since our 1/4 inch thick planks are 100% low-density sound absorbing cork, no separate underlayment is required.
This also makes our cork tiles/planks one of the best sound and thermal insulators. A sheet ranging from 3mm to 12mm in thickness can mute sound by 10-40 decibels. Each Gray Leather glue down tile is prefinished with 3 coats of European grade water-based polyurethane, and are ideal for areas such as the kitchen or basement. Packaged at 11 tiles/planks per package, and a total of 3 packages per a carton, each carton can cover a total of 66 square feet.
Made from the naturally shed bark of the cork oak, cork is a highly renewable resource. The process for harvesting cork bark is completely harmless as only trained professionals are allowed to perform the work. The tree is left alive and well to regenerate new bark. Not only is it good for the ecosystem at large, cork is great for a home’s environment as well. Cork glue-down tile is water resistant and resistant to mold and mildew, making it one of the most hypoallergenic flooring options available.
Cork is filled with millions of air cells that make it naturally spongy and soft underfoot. Being a resilient type of flooring, cork offers many benefits that other floors don’t offer. For example, cork flooring works like memory foam, apply pressure and cork will compress then return to its original shape. Should you drop a glass on a cork floor the glass might break, maybe not, but you will not have an unsightly ding in your floor like you would with hardwood flooring.
Eco-friendly design has become the movement as we move further into the 21st century, which means the selection of ‘green’ flooring materials continues to increase and become more stylish. Investing in our Gray Leather cork flooring, a unique and eco-conscious material that lends a warm and unique look equally suited to modern or traditional spaces.
- Installation: Glue-down
- Applications: At or Above Grade; Bathrooms; Walls; Ceilings
- Edge Profile: Square Edge cork tiles
- Finish: 3 Coats of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Dimensions: ¼” x 12” x 24”
- Coverage per Package: 22 sf
- Tiles per package: 11
- Packages per carton: 3
- Coverage per carton: 66 sf
- Carton weight: 42 lbs
- Made in Portugal
- 10-Year Residential Wear Warranty, and a Lifetime Structural and
Joint Integrity Warranty
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- Very comfortable flooring for a bathroom and kitchen flooring
- Water resistant – perfect for a bathroom
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives. The best flooring options for allergy sufferers
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and AC costs in the hot months
- A natural resistant to pests, mold and mildew and
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Low slip flooring
- Easy maintenance: Sweep/vacuum and damp clean with pH neutral hardwood floor cleaner