Espresso 1/4″(6mm) Cork Tiles 22SF/PKG per package
Special Materials Required: Glue down flooring tiles require the use of Wakol D3540 cork adhesive and enough Loba 2K polyurethane to achieve two (2) coats of finish.
Nearly two decades into the 21st century and cork flooring is not only still here but making a definite name for itself. Its popularity has moved from Europe to America as we catch on to what cork brings home. In the world of construction and interior design cork has been working hard to create better products and healthier living environments. As a building product or as a design addition it reduces waste and negative carbon impact while providing positive performance. At Forna Cork flooring our cork flooring products proudly brings to the table abilities such as thermal and sound insulation, water and fire resistancy, as well as anti-static and hypoallergenic properties. And that’s not all it can do. Your home will benefit from this great product and so will you. Cleaner, healthier and happier. For a home space that achieves higher standards come see our line of products at Forna Cork flooring.
Let us introduce our Espresso 6mm cork glue down tiles. Great on the floor, this product also does walls and ceilings for uniform performance. Created to exemplify a darker color palette our Espresso will draw the eye in large spaces while also toning them down. Whether you want that smooth rustic look or putting forth a cutting-edge chic, this pattern can do it for you. Dark, intriguing and hypnotic, this glue-down floor brings exotic touches of the Orient into your home. Taking on the natural cut of birch and bamboo, this floor brings forth a smooth milk chocolate background specked by dark chocolate dips and cuts. On the floor or on the wall, this 3demensional pattern is sure to draw the eye and make a statement.
Our 6mm cork glue down tiles comes as 1/4 inch (6mm) x 12 inch x 24 inch—shaped planks, created as a square-edged design that will install seamlessly, so your floor will appear as a single large finished unit. Our glue down tiles are meant to be laid on only on ‘At or above grade’ concrete floors, or building grade subfloors that are clean and level. Since our 1/4-inch-thick planks are made of agglomerated, 100% low-density sound absorbing cork, no separate underlayment is needed. This thickness is perfect for high clearances on floors and walls or ceilings and work very well for areas such as the kitchen or bathroom. Packaged at 11 tiles/planks per package, and a total of 3 packages per a carton, each carton can cover a total of 66 square feet.
With our Espresso glue down tile flooring not only do you bring some pretty great properties to your home, this line of cork flooring is also 100% eco-friendly. Derived only from the shed-off bark of the cork oak tree, all cork products start out as a naturally renewable resource. The cork oak itself continues to thrive and is able to regenerate new bark. We at Forna carry on the green certificate during cork flooring’s manufacturing process too. Geared to be eco-conscious, we use products and additives that are good for the environment. You get a product that from beginning to end keeps its ‘green’ name and purpose. Cork flooring is also bio-degradable so once you have finished with it, our cork floors go back into the earth easily and cleanly.
Don’t buy blind. Get a sample of our Espresso free. You only pay for the shipping cost. And what you get is a real look at and the touch and feel of our Espresso glue down flooring tiles. We know that’s the best way to make a yes or no decision. See us today.
- Installation: Glue-down
- Applications: At or Above Grade; Bathrooms; Walls; Ceilings
- Edge Profile: Square Edge cork tiles
- Finish: 3 Coats of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Dimensions: ¼” x 12” x 24”
- Coverage per Package: 22 sf
- Tiles per package: 11
- Packages per carton: 3
- Coverage per carton: 66 sf
- Carton weight: 42 lbs
- Density: >500 kg/m3
- Made in Portugal
- 10-Year Residential Wear Warranty, and a Lifetime Structural and
Joint Integrity Warranty
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- Very comfortable flooring for a bathroom and kitchen flooring
- Water resistant – perfect for a bathroom
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives. The best flooring options for allergy sufferers
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and AC costs in the hot months
- A natural resistant to pests, mold and mildew and
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Low slip flooring
- Easy maintenance: Sweep/vacuum and damp clean with pH neutral hardwood floor cleaner