Brown Bricks Cork Wall Panels 25/64” (10mm)
- Panel Dimensions: 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Panel = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 41.40 sf
- Panels per carton: 20
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Natural Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Natural uneven surface of bark of cork trees allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproofing insulation: The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer. one of the best insulation products to reduces noise. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 40 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating in the winter and reduce air conditioner costs in the summer. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, well-beingy alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
- Green: made with VOC free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus
- Sustainable: Made from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
- Natural: 100% natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
- Blocking, dampening and absorbing sound waves. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms, karaoke rooms, block noise from next door neighbors, piano rooms, music rooms, KTV rooms, drum rooms, music classrooms, home theaters, cafe restaurant, meeting rooms, Recording studio
Important: cork wall panels cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. iCork Floor LLC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: wall Installation Instructions
Get into a new grove with Forna Cork flooring. We’ve got a new line of textured walling that is sure to bring home the look and feel of rustic living without all the excessive weight. Take a look at our Brown Bricks cork walling panels. Gorgeous, this natural cork-wood-color palette gives you the timeless beauty of brick façade with all the colors of natural cork bark. Varying shades of dark and light brows weave with one another to create its depth and distinction. Couple that with the natural flow of hills, valleys and pits of the cork bark itself and you’ve got attention-grabbing beauty. Each panel is handmade by artisans in Italy so no two panels will ever look exactly alike. Even better, the surface layer of each panel is made of completely natural cork bark, so it performs even better than agglomerated cork sheets. Take advantage of the loveliness and serenity of Brown Bricks natural earthy tones and use it to create a unique space all your own.
Brown Bricks comes in a thickness of 25/64″ (10mm). Light enough to go on walls, Brown Bricks cork wall paneling also provides effective sound insulation. The natural uneven surface of the cork bark provides maximum sound diffusion and reduction. You’re looking at up to 40db. Each Brown Brick panel dimensions come in 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm). We package them 18 panels per carton, and each carton will cover up to 37.26 sq. feet.
Brown Bricks is made by fusion two types of cork together. The top layer is 100% natural cork bark, while the backing is 100% agglomerated cork sheeting. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, so you get paneling that operates at a top rate and quality.
Come see us today and bring home a sample of Brown Bricks.