Solid Cork Flooring – Golden Beach 6mm
Special Materials Required: Glue down flooring tiles require the use of Wakol D3540 cork adhesive and enough Loba 2K polyurethane to achieve two (2) coats of finish.
Must Read Glue Down Cork tiles
Great Benefits Found in Cork Tile Flooring.
There are so many benefits to installing cork tile flooring in your home. Cork tiles are hypo-allergenic and are naturally resistant to insects, mold and mildew due to its anti-microbial properties. Another benefit of cork tile flooring is it insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations in your home. Cork tiles are stain resistant, easy to maintain and is extremely durable.
We deal directly with the manufacturer to provide you with quality glue-down cork flooring products. This direct sourcing allows us to offer even greater savings on regular retail prices. Just look at our glue-down cork flooring options.
Cork flooring in bathrooms is an amazing choice. Once installed, and sealed in a bathroom, cork flooring is almost impenetrable to water. Cork flooring is considered to be a low slip making it perfect for bathrooms. Cork flooring repels moisture and is warm to walk on. Another plus for installing cork flooring in your bathroom, is it is durable and easy to maintain.
- Installation: Glue-down
- Applications: At or Above Grade; Bathrooms; Walls; Ceilings
- Edge Profile: Square Edge cork tiles
- Finish: 3 Coats of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Dimensions: ¼” x 12” x 24”
- Coverage per Package: 22 sf
- Tiles per package: 11
- Packages per carton: 3
- Coverage per carton: 66 sf
- Carton weight: 42 lbs
- Made in Portugal
- 10-Year Residential Wear Warranty, and a Lifetime Structural and
Joint Integrity Warranty
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- Very comfortable flooring for a bathroom and kitchen flooring
- Water resistant – perfect for a bathroom
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives. The best flooring options for allergy sufferers
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and AC costs in the hot months
- A natural resistant to pests, mold and mildew and
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Low slip flooring
- Easy maintenance: Sweep/vacuum and damp clean with pH neutral hardwood floor cleaner