Must Read Glue Down Cork tiles
Great Benefits Found in Cork Tile Flooring.
There are so many benefits to installing cork tile flooring in your home. Cork tiles are hypo-allergenic and are naturally resistant to insects, mold and mildew due to its anti-microbial properties. Another benefit of cork tile flooring is it insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations in your home. Cork tiles are stain resistant, easy to maintain and is extremely durable.
We deal directly with the manufacturer to provide you with quality glue-down cork flooring products. This direct sourcing allows us to offer even greater savings on regular retail prices. Just look at our glue-down cork flooring options.
Cork flooring in bathrooms is an amazing choice. Once installed, and sealed in a bathroom, cork flooring is almost impenetrable to water. Cork flooring is considered to be a low slip making it perfect for bathrooms. Cork flooring repels moisture and is warm to walk on. Another plus for installing cork flooring in your bathroom, is it is durable and easy to maintain.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 19 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – healthy alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions
|Format||Tile||Installation Type||Glue Down|
|Tile Width||12″||Surface Texture||Smooth|
|Tile Thickness||1/4″ (6mm)||Finish Detail||High resistant Natural Shield water base polyuretahne|
|Density||>500 kg/m3||Application||Residential and Light Commercial (with coating)*|
|Edge Type||Square Edge||Profile||Glue Down|
Weight: 16 lbs
|Recommended Waste Factor||5%|
|Sqft/Box||22 sq ft||Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Pieces in Package||11||Floor Grade Level||On, Above|
|Country of Origin||Portugal||Warranty||10-Year Residential Wear Warranty
Joint Integrity Warranty
As this is a glue down product, polyurethane is required after installation.
|1 Coat||2 Coats||3 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Stained Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||X|
|Fusion (Not Required)|
Info & Guides
- Installation details
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity