Teak Fusion Floating Cork Flooring (12/32″ x 8 1/4″ x 47 1/4″) 16.28 sq.ft per box
Modern Flooring, such as Forna’s Teak Vinyl cork, begins with color and presentation. Today’s fashion is moving towards mid-tone browns and wide planks. Forna has combined the two to create Fusion Teak. Add the beauty of the color and pattern to a tough wearing vinyl-like Fusion cork floor and you have a winner.
Cool browns dominate this pattern. Subtle hints of blue are found to enhance the weathered appearance. Fusion Teak pattern has limited variation from plank to plank. The number of knots in the pattern is almost non-existent. Subtle mineral streaks help to give the floor slight movement without disrupting from the overall appearance of a calm, cool, collected pattern.
If you are looking for a tough, handsome, comfortable floor in a wide plank appearance then this floor should be at the top of the list. Subtle variation between planks is the hallmark of this floor. Cool mid-tone Teak and Acacia tones make this floor extremely attractive.
- Install Method: Floating (click together)
- Edge Presentation: Square edge
- Applications: At, below and above grade; kitchens; basements
- Wear Layer: Polypropylene Embossed Finish on 3mm cork layer
- Middle Layer: 6mm E1 Grade Moisture Resistant HDF
- Integrated Underlayment: 1.5mm Agglomerated Cork
- Dimensions: 10.5mm x 210mm x 1200mm (12/32″ x 8 1/4″ x 47 1/4″)
- Carton Coverage: 16.28 sf
- Planks per carton: 6
- Weight per box: 25 lbs
- Polypropylene Wear surface (same material found in children’s toys)
- PVC Free
- Phthalates Free
- Vinyl replacement product
- High-wear resistant
- Stain and fade resistant wear layer
- Maintenance: sweep/vacuum; clean with pH neutral floor cleaner acceptable for laminate
- DIY level installation system
- Accepts Cork underlay up to 12mm (1/2”) in thickness