No products in the cart.
CREME ROYALE MARBLE 12mm Uniclic Floating Cork Flooring 17.44sq.ft
White flooring is not created equal. Because cork can take on any appearance at any time means that not all cork patterns must be linear. For those who love the movement of stone – such as marble or granite – Forna has created a white floor just for you. 12mm Crème Royale Marble is cork’s version of a creamy white marble. Subtle swirls encourage this white cork floor to be more than just another cork floor. If you’ve dreamed of owning a marble floor, Crème Royale Marble means you can have your cake and eat it too.
Please read this article when you purchase white or dark cork flooring: White Cork Dark Cork and Loba 2K Supra AT
Love the movement of stone but not the harsh realities. Worry not, we’ve created a cork based flooring that will accentuate any space in your home without the harshness of stone underfoot. Crème Royale Marble, our version of white flooring is created to equal the eddy of stone – such as marble or granite. Marked with darker shades of swirls, dimples and knolls, Crème Royale Marble is cork’s version of a creamy white marble. Subtle hillocks endow this white cork floor with layers and depths both to the eye and foot. If you’ve dreamed of owning a marble floor without stone underfoot, Crème Royale Marble is your dream made real.
As a floating cork floor, this square-edged finish will install seamlessly, allowing your floor to appear as a large single unit. Using the Uniclic flooring system, a patented tongue and grove application, Walnut Burl cork planks will connect easily, without tools or glue and minimal floor preparation required. No separate underlayment is required since our planks have an integrated low-density sound absorbing cork underlayment. In many cases, you can lay a cork floor directly over your old floor! This flooring is available as 36 X 12 x 1/2inch planks.
A total of 12mm thick, 6mm of it is total cork, (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) and a 6mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard center makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market. This also makes it one of the best sound and thermal insulators as 3mm to 12mm can mute sound by 10-20 decibels. Prefinished with 3 coats of water-based polyurethane, Walnut Burl is ideal for areas such as the kitchen or basement. Packaged at 6 planks per carton, each box can cover 17.44 square feet.
If you’re looking for a flooring option that puts in as one of the front runners for art and innovation, then look to our cork flooring, one of the best flooring options on the market today. Technology has brought the manufacturing of cork floors into the 21st century and made it an easy to obtain product in the home construction scene. A natural insect repellent cork also has a well documented history of being a wonderful insulator and sound barrier. Cork has a unique cellular structure with millions of cells trapping a gaseous substance. These cells provide a comfortable cushioned surface that gives relief to feet and joints, especially those who stand or walk for extended periods. Cork flooring is warm under foot and insulates heat and cold.
Cork is worth considering for people with allergies. Due to the presence of a naturally occurring substance called suberin, cork is naturally resistant to deterioration and water damage, resists the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria, prevents the cultivation of mold, and keeps away bugs and dust mites.
Go with our Crème Royale Marble cork flooring today, this eco-friendly easily renewable option will bring the wow factor into your home and bring you compliments aplenty.
- Installation Type: Floating Floor (click together)
- Applications: At, below or above grade; kitchens; basements
- Joint System: Uniclic Edge Presentation: Square edge (seamless looking floor)
- Finish: 3 layers of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm Cork Wear Surface
- Integrated Underlay: 3mm Agglomerated Cork
- Middle Layer: 6mm E1 Class HDF (High Density Fiberboard)
- Total Cork thickness: 6mm (nominal 1/4”)
- Plank Dimensions (metric): 900mm x 300mm x 12mm
- Plank Dimensions (imperial): 35 7/16” x 11 13/16” x ½”
- Square feet/box: 17.44 sf
- Planks per carton: 6
- Weight per box: 28 lbs
- Made in Portugal
- 10 years residential wear warranty, and a lifetime structural and joint integrity warranty
- DIBT certificated cork flooring
- CE approved cork flooring
- Safety datasheet
- VOC and formaldehyde test report
- Fast and easy to install (glueless DIY with the Uniclic system)
- The 6mm total cork (3mm top layer + 3mm integrated underlay) makes this one of the thickest cork floors on the market.
- Excellent “Age in Place” flooring option for those who wish to maintain a healthy home
- Traditional Water Based Polyurethane finish means the finish can be refreshed as it ages
- Easy to repair or replace heavily damaged planks
- 3 mm Cork Underlayment
- 6 mm Cork Underlayment
- 12 mm Cork Underlayment
- Best water based polyurethane for cork – Loba AT Gallen
- Best water based polyurethane for cork – Loba AT Litre
|Dimensions||36 x 12 x 3 in|