Wood Ridge 1/4″(6mm) Cork Tiles 22SF/PKG per package
Special Materials Required: Glue down flooring tiles require the use of Wakol D3540 cork adhesive and enough Loba 2K polyurethane to achieve two (2) coats of finish.
What makes Forna Cork floorings 6mm or ¼ inch thick flooring line such a great buy? It’s a floor that can do more. Not only is it functional, it’s also quite versatile. Thick enough to go on the floor but thin enough to go on the wall, this great line provides comfort on top of functionality. Now we’ve got our Wood Ridge pattern making a splash. A sight for sore eyes, Wood Ridge is organic movement without being so busy it gives you headaches. Resilient and alluring. Wood Ridge adds light and airy to tight spaces or grounds a large space with interest and movement. This lovely pattern, comprised of churning twining swathes similar to those found in marble, conveys grace and visual appeal while providing the best of cork’s abilities, comfort being one of the most superlative. Not many other wood-based floorings can boast a comfort zone quite like cork.
Submerge your senses in a world of warm creams and caramels interpolated with rich coffee browns. Such a glory of to be found in this organic and soothing palette. Wood Ridge creates ribbons of warm colors that will augment cool tones or reduce harsh ones. Rustic and clean, this attractive pattern can enhance old world decor or compliment today’s cutting-edge chic. You create the look and chose its limits. Go with our 6mm cork flooring if you want a softer, more comfortable floor that meets your needs and excels in visual vavavoom.
Our 6mm cork glue down tiles comes as 1/4 inch x 12 inch x 24 inch—shaped planks. Made with a square-edged design that will install seamlessly, this floor appears as a single large finished unit. Packaged at 11 tiles/planks per package, and a total of 3 packages per a carton, each carton can cover a total of 66 square feet. 100% agglomerate cork, these ¼-inch thick planks are made of 100% low-density sound absorbing cork, you’ll receive up to 17 decibels of sound insulation as well. So not only is it softer to walk on, you get a floor that cuts back on noise too. On the floor and on the wall, cork performs, bringing a cocoon of peace and quiet.
Make comfort a part of your daily routine too. No need for socks or slippers around the house to avoid cold floors or ease contact pain. Wood Ridge, like all of our glue-down cork floors gives you better support. Softer and warmer our glue down cork flooring eases stress or joint pain in your back and legs. In the kitchen, where you often stand for long stretches of time a cork floor really makes a difference. It’s memory foam like ability to compress and regain its original shape helps to soften impact and continual contact. Feel the difference and bask in the relief.
Don’t take our word for it. Order a sample and try it out. Beauty will be beat with comfort and you will wonder why you waited so long to experience it. Our Wood Ridge pattern is waiting. Make it a part of your home for a happier, healthier and cleaner space.
- Installation: Glue-down
- Applications: At or Above Grade; Bathrooms; Walls; Ceilings
- Edge Profile: Square Edge cork tiles
- Finish: 3 Coats of European Grade Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Dimensions: ¼” x 12” x 24”
- Coverage per Package: 22 sf
- Tiles per package: 11
- Packages per carton: 3
- Coverage per carton: 66 sf
- Carton weight: 42 lbs
- Density: >500 kg/m3
- Made in Portugal
- 10-Year Residential Wear Warranty, and a Lifetime Structural and
Joint Integrity Warranty
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- Very comfortable flooring for a bathroom and kitchen flooring
- Water resistant – perfect for a bathroom
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives. The best flooring options for allergy sufferers
- One of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations
- Cork´s elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back
- Natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter and AC costs in the hot months
- A natural resistant to pests, mold and mildew and
- Healthy alternative to carpet
- Low slip flooring
- Easy maintenance: Sweep/vacuum and damp clean with pH neutral hardwood floor cleaner