Wood Cubes Cork Ceiling Tiles Peel & Stick 33/64″ (13mm) Thick x 9-29/64 in. W x 31-½ in. L (31.05 sq. ft. / case)
Peel and Stick wall cork requires proper installation. Please always refer to our wall cork installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Wall Tile Installation Instructions Peel and stick wall tile require steps 1-5 to be performed. If your ceiling is popcorn ceiling, you need remove it before installing the ceiling tiles. Here is the instruction how to remove the popcorn ceilings. https://www.icorkfloor.com/how-to-remove-popcorn-ceilings/
- Dimensions: 33/64” (13mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 31.05 sf
- Tiles per carton: 22
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- NO ADHESIVE REQUIRED! – Our PEEL AND STICK self adhesive backing allows easy installation on wall or ceiling.
- Uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection, Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise.
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.