Cork Wall Panels 23/64”(9mm) Thick x 9-29/64 in. W x 31-½ in. L (53.82 sq. ft. / case)
The new age has replaced the old, but some beauty remains time honored. Like the beauty and grace of the Old-World brick façade. A timeless classic, we at Forna Cork flooring bring our own version to you. Straight out of Italy, we present our cork Wood Bricks wall tiles.
Staggered and textured to mimic brick walling, Wood Bricks retains all the natural warmth of cork coloring. Beige and caramel tones take on a 3D effect with darker pitting. It’s certain to brighten any room without overshadowing your décor. Light but sturdy, this lovely walling tile gives you a layered brick-look without the brick heaviness or maintenance.
Each approximately 9mm (23/64inch) x 240mm (9 29/64inch) x 800mm (31 ½ inches) dimensional tile comes with the iconic layered look of structured bricking. At 9mm or 23/64inch thick you get a distinguishable sound reduction rate of up to 22 decibels. This gorgeous pattern fits right in with the current chic trend but still invokes an old-world charm that can’t be ignored. Make a statement or soften a harsh décor, there’s little to go wrong here. Each tile is handmade by a well-trained artisan, so no two tile looks exactly alike. As a single collage you get a unique visual aesthetic that is sure to be a great conversation piece. Packaged at 26 tiles per carton, Wood Bricks will cover 53.82 square feet of space.
At Forna cork flooring, we strive to maintain our green certification. All our cork products and all the parts used or added during the manufacturing process are chosen for the same purpose. Our flooring products are eco-friendly, from the adhesive used— which is not toxic and solvent free—to the dyes for the different colors of each flooring pattern. Our tiles don’t release any chemical off-gassing during or after installation.
Cork does more for your money. So, don’t hesitate to check us out. We invite you to view our Wood Bricks walling tiles and place and order for a sample. It’s worth it to see and touch and understand why cork is such an amazing product.
Wood Bricks 23/64″ (9mm) Cork Wall Panels 53.82 SQ.FT/box
- Panel Dimensions: 23/64” (9mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Panel = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 53.82 sq.ft.
- Panels per carton: 26
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Natural Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Natural uneven surface of bark of cork trees allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproofing insulation: The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer. one of the best insulation products to reduces noise. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating in the winter and reduce air conditioner costs in the summer. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
- Green: made with VOC free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus
- Sustainable: Made from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
- Natural: 100% natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
- Blocking, dampening and absorbing sound waves. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms, karaoke rooms, block noise from next door neighbors, piano rooms, music rooms, KTV rooms, drum rooms, music classrooms, home theaters, cafe restaurant, meeting rooms, Recording studio
The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer.