Cork Wall Panels Peel & Stick 25/64” (10mm) Thick x 9-29/64 in. W x 31-½ in. L (47.61 sq. ft. / case)
Peel & Stick cork wall panels cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. iCork Floor LLC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our Peel & Stick wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Peel & Stick wall Installation Instructions
- Dimensions: 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 47.61 sf
- Tiles per carton: 23
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- PEEL AND STICK self adhesive backing allows easy installation on wall or ceiling.
- Uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection, Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise.
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
White Wash Brick Peel & Stick Wall Tiles
Times change but not all traditions are lost. That Old-World brick façade is still loved even though it is harder to create in this day and age. However, that does not mean you have to give it up for the same, tired flat-wall look that dominates most homes. We at Forna Cork floors understand that old can be gold. So, come check out Forna cork floorings newest addition. Straight from Italy, we bring to you White Wash Brick Peel & Stick wall tiles.
It conveys the beauty of old brick walling without the cost—solid construction that can run too expensive—or even the heaviness such a wall will bring. Light but compelling, our White Wash tiles give you a brick look without the brick heaviness or maintenance.
To help our clients save on labor and installation costs, our White Wash Peel and Stick tiles are created for a quicker and easier install that go directly onto walls and even ceilings. This is a first for Forna. Available in our White Wash color palette and pattern, a lovely blend of a white brick façade, these tiles are aged gracefully with cork’s natural pits and divots. Deepened with shades of greys, blacks and browns, the pits and divots convey further depth and dimension in this tactile 3D tile.
Each piece is layered to give it the authentic look and feel of structured bricking. At 10mm or 25/64” thick that brings some distinct sound reduction, up to 22 decibels, all with style. Gorgeous enough to impress today’s modern chic trend, White Wash also invokes the look and feel of those vintage olden days when life was a bit slower and sweeter. Old world charm or modern slick, these brick-style tiles make a statement. Handmade by expert artisans, each tile is unique in that no two pieces is exactly alike. Placement of each tile on your wall, is solely dependent upon your wants and visual aesthetics. Available as 10mm (25/64inch) x 240mm (9-29/64 inches) x 800mm (31 ½ inches) dimensional tiles, these tiles come packaged 22 tiles per carton and will cover 45.42 square feet of space.
Like all our cork-based products, the material used to create these tiles and pattern are obtained from post production waste cork. We’ve kept with our 100% eco-friendly stand and made sure that the adhesive used is not toxic and solvent free as well, so the tiles don’t release any chemical smells during or after installation. The stain used to create the Whitewash coloring is water-based for a healthier home and planet.
White Wash Peel and Stick tiles are easy to install, they can be peeled and attached to a clean, flat, smooth wall surface quickly and with little fuss. In fact, (please read Peel and Stick instruction article before installation) you can do this install as at DIY project in just a day. After installation we require that 1 coat of Loba Supra 2K At water-based polyurethane be used to seal and protect the tiles and finish.
Cork is creating a stir as a great ‘go to’ product in the construction industry. Bring it into your home and don’t miss out on all the goodies it can do for you and your living space.