Cork Wall Panels 55/64″ (22mm) x 12 in. W x 24 in. L (16 sq. ft. / case)
- Panel Dimensions: 55/64″ (22mm) x 12″ (305mm) x 24″ (610mm)
- One Panel = 2.00 sf
- Coverage per carton: 16sf sf
- Panels per carton: 8
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Natural Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Natural uneven surface of bark of cork trees allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproofing insulation: The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer. one of the best insulation products to reduces noise. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 40 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating in the winter and reduce air conditioner costs in the summer. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
- Green: made with VOC free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus
- Sustainable: Made from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
- Natural: 100% natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
- Blocking, dampening and absorbing sound waves. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms, karaoke rooms, block noise from next door neighbors, piano rooms, music rooms, KTV rooms, drum rooms, music classrooms, home theaters, cafe restaurant, meeting rooms, Recording studio
The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer.
Don’t write off a good material because of uneducated nay-sayers. Cork has joined the construction industry as a true contender, so take advantage of this great product and use it to renovate or build your home. Times are changing and we are all looking to use quality products that can do more for less. Cork is one such material. On the whole, when you add cork to your home you are looking to make your area a cleaner, healthier and more energy efficient zone. Why do we recommend cork? Because it is a material that does multiple jobs at generally lower or less expensive pricing than its competition.
Join us as we bring our newest walling line, Textured Cork Wall Tiles. It’s 3D. Yes, these walling tiles are decorative and pop with a unique beauty only real corkwood can bring. They also transfer all of cork’s benefits into your space for top notch functionality.
We present our Roccia Cork Wall Panels. At 55/64 inches thick, or 22mm, it is our thickest wall tile, but don’t worry it is also our nearest to true cork bark wall tile, making it lighter than you would think. That’s all due to cork’s cellular structure that is made up of nearly 50% air. The thickness and uneven surface gives it one of the best sound damping qualities, as it can mute up to 40 decibels. Carrying that ‘Great Outdoors’ rustic look, Roccia is made of 100% natural cork bark. The top layer is the natural bark of the cork oak that is fused to an agglomerated cork bottom. This all-natural patina, the golds, creams, beige and browns are real to the cork itself, not created in a lab. So cool!
Roccia panels come in individual dimensions of 55/64″ (22mm) x 12″ (305mm) x 24″ (610mm), a 2 square foot coverage. We package them 8 panels per carton, which covers 16 square feet of space. Use Roccia to create that comment inducing accent wall, or wall an entire room for that unique restive look found in old world buildings. Roccia can carry it off and make you a star too.
The first and foremost benefit cork brings to the construction industry is that it is a 100% sustainable material. Taken only from the bark of the cork oak tree, no tree is destroyed to provide the source material. On top of that, the natural habitat surrounding these cork forests are saved from devastation as well. At Forna Cork flooring we maintain that ‘green’ certification by employing a manufacturing process that is geared to maintain that eco-friendly certificate. From the heating process to the additives used, we use only products and procedures that bring as little of a negative carbon impact as possible.
Roccia has joined our walling line up and is sure to make a place for itself. Bring it home today and enjoy all the benefits it will bring while you laze away in a spectacularly designed space. Your home building and renovating dreams can come true, it just takes a little imagination and gumption.