Narrow Bricks 25/32″ (20mm) Cork Wall Panels Tiles 20.07SQ.FT/box
- Panel Dimensions: 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Panel = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 37.26sf sf
- Panels per carton: 10
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Natural Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Natural uneven surface of bark of cork trees allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproofing insulation: The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer. one of the best insulation products to reduces noise. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating in the winter and reduce air conditioner costs in the summer. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
- Green: made with VOC free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus
- Sustainable: Made from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
- Natural: 100% natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
- Blocking, dampening and absorbing sound waves. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms, karaoke rooms, block noise from next door neighbors, piano rooms, music rooms, KTV rooms, drum rooms, music classrooms, home theaters, cafe restaurant, meeting rooms, Recording studio
The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer.