Cork wall tiles have joined our products at Forna Cork flooring. We bring to you our 8mm (5/16inch) thick wall tiles that are the perfect addition to your home and walls. These tiles are made from 100% agglomerated cork sheets, and at 8mm thick they do effective sound and thermal insulation. And don’t worry, they are light enough to adhere to the wall. Imbued with some pretty impressive characteristics, cork and our cork wall tiles bring beneficial aspects to your home. This versatile material does multiple jobs while being a healthier and cleaner addition.
Versatile enough to go on the floor and wall, our 8mm line brings to you Jet Black walling tiles. Rich in pigment, this dark tile is able to do simple and elegant, yet still carry a bold look. Created to emulate the pitted and pocked look of concrete, Jet Black brings the ‘oomph’ without all the heavy concrete weight. It’s black color arrangement is made to be carry a matte effect, but that does not detract from its 3D visual effect. On the walls, Jet Black cork walling tiles are set to bring all the drama that any center piece is meant to do or pull focus for that ‘wow’ factor.
Jet Black 8mm cork walling tiles comes as 5/16 in x 12 in x 24 in—dimensional planks. It’s cut in a square-edged design for that single unit seamless install. Perfect for an effective sound and thermal insulator, as 3mm to 12mm of solid cork sheeting can mute sound by 10-20 decibels. Let our cork walling tiles help bring a little peace and quiet into your home space today. See our FAQs and links for more information.
Key features of this product are:
- Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 22 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Other Applications for this product are: flooring and ceiling tiles
|Format||Tile||Installation Type||Glue Down|
|Tile Width||12″||Surface Texture||Smooth|
|Tile Thickness||5/16″ (8mm)||Finish Detail||3 Layers Water Based Polyurethane|
|Density||>500 kg/m3||Application||Residential and Light Commercial (with coating)*|
|Edge Type||Square Edge||Profile||Glue Down|
Weight: 18 lbs
|Recommended Waste Factor||5%|
|Sqft/Box||18 sq ft||Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Pieces in Package||9||Floor Grade Level||On, Above|
|Country of Origin||Portugal||Warranty||10-Year Residential Wear Warranty
Joint Integrity Warranty
Info & Guides
- Installation details
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity