Eco Clay 45/64″ (18mm) Cork Wall Panels 24 SQ.FT/box
For thousands of years now cork has been used by humans for a variety of needs. The passage of time has never lessened its quality only enhanced its usage. Now as we enter into the 21st century, cork has forged a path into the construction industry. Time has moved on and we at Forna Cork flooring present a new way to wall. With our Textured Cork Wall Tiles line, you are given an old world look for the new millennium.
Want to bring back the days of old or looking to spice up that modern chic space? Come check out our new textured walling line and spend some time on our Ecoclay Cork Wall Panels. These panels are derived from the natural bark of the cork oak tree, each sheet of bark is bound to a sheet of agglomerated cork sheeting for a total of 18mm of cork. Even better, the natural uneven surface of the cork bark is not only decorative in appearance but also allows for maximum sound diffusion. This cork surface aids in the reduction of reverb, echo, and reflection. Thus, our Ecoclay works as an effective insulation when it comes to the inhibition of sound transfer, and has been tested to being able to— an estimated Delta IIC rating— able to absorb up to 40 dB of noise.
Imbuing all the warmth and natural patina of natural cork bark, Ecoclay displays a rustic and welcoming appearance. Shades of golds, honeys, and caramels blend seamlessly with light brown tones to display the cuts and valleys, not only bringing each panel beauty but depth and distinction. Ecoclay is definitely a pattern to use if you are looking to make a statement. Be loud and proud, or discreet and humble, the decision is solely up to you.
Currently available as walling panels in the dimension of 45/64″ (18mm) x 12″ (305mm) x 24″ (610mm), Ecoclay is sure to be a good investment. Each panel will cover 2 square feet. So packaged 12 panels per carton , you will get coverage of 24 square feet per carton. Worried about weight. Don’t be. These cork panels are light enough they can be adhered to the ceiling too.
We call cork a softwood, but it’s actually a part of the oak family. The bark of the cork oak is made up of more than 50% air. That accounts for its lightness. This innate property also gives it the ability to be softer underfoot, unlike hardwoods and stone. On the walls, cork will help disperse and absorb sound waves, thus reducing the noise in the room as well as noise that may want to travel into the room.
Given just these few abilities, cork has demonstrated its worth. Take a chance and order a sample today. For the floor or for the wall, the right cork panel or tile can change the atmosphere of your space, make for a quieter, cleaner and even happier standard of living. Check out our Ecoclay today and enjoy.
- Panel Dimensions: 45/64″ (18mm) x 12″ (305mm) x 24″ (610mm)
- One Panel = 2.00 sf
- Coverage per carton: 24sf sf
- Panels per carton: 12
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Natural Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Natural uneven surface of bark of cork trees allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproofing insulation: The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer. one of the best insulation products to reduces noise. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 40 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating in the winter and reduce air conditioner costs in the summer. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
- Green: made with VOC free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus
- Sustainable: Made from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
- Natural: 100% natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
- Blocking, dampening and absorbing sound waves. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms, karaoke rooms, block noise from next door neighbors, piano rooms, music rooms, KTV rooms, drum rooms, music classrooms, home theaters, cafe restaurant, meeting rooms, Recording studio
The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer.