Brown Bricks 25/64″ (10mm) Cork Wall Panels 37.26 SQ.FT/box
- Panel Dimensions: 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Panel = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 37.26sf
- Panels per carton: 18
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Natural Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Natural uneven surface of bark of cork trees allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproofing insulation: The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer. one of the best insulation products to reduces noise. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 40 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating in the winter and reduce air conditioner costs in the summer. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
- Green: made with VOC free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus
- Sustainable: Made from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
- Natural: 100% natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
- Blocking, dampening and absorbing sound waves. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms, karaoke rooms, block noise from next door neighbors, piano rooms, music rooms, KTV rooms, drum rooms, music classrooms, home theaters, cafe restaurant, meeting rooms, Recording studio
The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer.
Cork flooring has moved into walling as well. So now you can create an even more intense impact in any room in your home. Flat colored walls have become boring, and textured walling is now quickly catching on to become the new ‘it’ look. We at Forna cork flooring understand the aesthetics and have joined in all the fun. We’ve even brought our walling to you with one of the best materials for the job, Forna cork walling tiles and panels. Not only does cork look beautiful, it does multiple jobs so you spend less for more. Cork is an alternative that helps you and your home live a cleaner, healthier life while also providing better benefits for the natural environment as well.
Forna Cork flooring gives you Brown Bricks cork walling panels. This is our natural cork-wood-color palette version that is made to mimic the timeless beauty of a brick façade. Handmade by artisans in Italy, no two panels will ever look exactly alike. The surface layer of each panel is made of completely natural cork bark, so it is not possible for any piece to be a copy of another. Each panel is staggered to mimic a brick façade for an eye-catching view. However, Brown Bricks comes in the venerated colors of natural cork bark. Dark and light brown tones weave within one another in this palate for a vivid appeal. Depth and distinction come from the movement as your eyes are drawn to the natural flow of hills, valleys and pits of the cork bark itself. Be drawn into the beauty and tranquility of Brown Bricks natural earthy tones and use it to create a unique space all your own.
Brown Bricks comes in a thickness of 25/64″ (10mm). These Cork Wall Panels are light enough to go on walls, and that’s not all it does. Our cork wall paneling also provides effective sound insulation that can reduce up to 40 dB depending on thickness. The natural uneven surface of the cork bark of cork allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, and reflection. How, because it is the very genetic structure of cork bark that provides this effect, and cork bark that is fully intact carries the best effect. Each Brown Brick panel dimensions come in 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm). We package them 18 panels per carton, and each carton will cover up to 37.26 sq. feet.
Take on this 100% cork walling. Brown Bricks is made by fusion two types of cork together. The surface layer is 100% natural cork bark that has been sheered down to a certain thickness, while the backing is 100% agglomerated cork sheeting. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, Brown Bricks also incorporates eco-friendly additives. The binding adhesives and water-based polyurethane used during the manufacturing process is also geared to be eco-friendly, so this product proudly carries a ‘green’ certificate.
Order a sample of our Brown Bricks today and see it for yourself. Don’t hesitate, we know cork does more for your money. And we’ve only mentioned a few of its attributes here. Come see us for more information.