When you require a floor capable of more, turn to cork flooring. Our 6mm or 1/4 inch thick line is quite versatile. This outstanding line offers an oasis of relaxation and functionality, whether on the floor or the wall. Examine it and confront it. We invite you to visit our showroom to see Forna cork flooring and our Wood-Ridge pattern. As beautiful as it is bright. Inviting and buoyant. Wood-Ridge adds light and airiness to any little space or adds intrigue to ample space. This exquisite pattern, formed of swirling twisting cuts reminiscent of those seen in marble, transports you to a realm of elegance and beauty while also giving a level of comfort uncommon in wood-based flooring. Immerse yourself in warm creams and caramels juxtaposed against rich coffee browns, an organic and relaxing palette that weaves together to create an exquisite environment. Wood-Ridge is a warm colour wash that complements cool tones and softens harsh ones. A little rustic, this charming pattern can transport you to bygone eras or push the boundaries of style. Your heart’s desire defines the boundaries. Combine it with the benefits of Cork; no more tired feet after long hours of standing and a more relaxed or warmer atmosphere. Cork is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a softer, more comfortable floor that fits your practical needs and shines with its capabilities.
Our 6mm cork glue down tiles is available in 12-inch x 24-inch square-edged planks that will attach flawlessly, giving the appearance of a single enormous finished unit. 100% agglomerate cork, these 1/4-inch thick boards are manufactured entirely of low-density sound-absorbing Cork, which provides excellent sound absorption. You get a floor that offers both comfort and joy to your ears and the rest of your body. Cork does act as a sound insulator. Both on the floor and the wall, Cork creates a cocoon of tranquility. Relaxation. That is what Cork will provide. And, while cork flooring is a solid substance, it has enough ‘give’ that you will feel the cushion, particularly in comparison to other hardwood floors and stone. It is comprised of all the air-filled cells found throughout Cork’s framework. As with memory foam, it can compress. Indeed, this tile is light enough to double as a walling tile.
If you need to wear socks or slippers throughout the house to avoid cold floors or alleviate contact pain, Forna cork floors are perfect. Our glue-down cork flooring acts as a cushion underfoot, relieving stress or joint pain in your back and legs, making it an excellent choice for any room in your home where you’ll be standing for extended periods, such as kitchens, laundry rooms, and workshops. And the more dense the layer, the greater the effects. Modern walk-in closet interior design with wood ridge Forna cork floor.
Take the challenge today and transform your house into a happier, healthier, and cleaner area.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions