Wood Cubes Cork Wall Panels 1/2″ (12mm)
- Dimensions: 1/2” (12mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sq.ft.
- Coverage per carton: 35.19 sq.ft.
- Tiles per carton: 17
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- self-adhesive backing allows easier installation on the wall or ceiling.
- The uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection, Soundproof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduce both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise.
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, well-beingy alternative for wallpaper
- Green: made with formaldehyde-free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
Important: cork wall panels cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. iCork Floor LLC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: wall Installation Instructions