Ledge Stone 25/32” (20mm) Cork Wall Panels Tiles
- Panel Dimensions: 25/32” (20mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Panel = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 22.71sf
- Panels per carton: 11
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Natural Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Natural uneven surface of bark of cork trees allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproofing insulation: The honey-comb structure of cork itself gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer. one of the best insulation products to reduces noise. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating in the winter and reduce air conditioner costs in the summer. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, well-beingy alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
- Green: made with VOC free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus
- Sustainable: Made from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
- Natural: 100% natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
- Blocking, dampening and absorbing sound waves. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms, karaoke rooms, block noise from next door neighbors, piano rooms, music rooms, KTV rooms, drum rooms, music classrooms, home theaters, cafe restaurant, meeting rooms, Recording studio
Important: cork wall panels cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. iCork Floor LLC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: wall Installation Instructions
Interior design is all the rage, especially with the current trend of cool colors and modern chic décor. But you don’t have to stick with flat walls and one-or two-tone colors. We at Forna cork flooring have brought oh-la-la to a whole new level with our textured walling panels. We specialize in, you guessed it, Cork. One of the best materials on the market. Yes, cork has graduated from flooring to walling, with some pretty awesome textures that put the bang in your buck. And we proudly state that cork doesn’t stop there either. As quite a versatile material, cork covers multiple jobs for one price. For example, the uneven surface of natural cork bark performs a remarkably effective amount of sound diffusion, reduction, and reflection. So noisy places become a little quieter, and quiet place become spa-like in its peaceful atmosphere. Our Ledge Stone pattern is here to show you all it can do.
Ledge Stone is a pattern that picks up that world classic brick laid look, but in a tighter form. The narrow cork bark cuts are staggered like many brick facades and fused to an over an agglomerate cork sheeting for thicker, stronger, and better sound control paneling. You are sure to notice the cream, beige, toast, tan, orange and muted golden browns palate that weaves together in this astonishing design. Created to be an eye-catching display of color, shape and form, Ledge Stone immerses you in a world pizzazz that pops yet is able to soothe the mind as well. Like magnificent rock formations you get beauty at a glance as it brings functionality to you and your space.
Each handmade panel comes in pre-cut dimensions of 25/32” (20mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm). At a 20mm or 25/32inches thickness, Ledge Stone is among the thickest cork paneling on the market. A great factor as it can reduce up to 25dB of noise. We package them 10 panels per carton, and each carton will cover 20.70 square feet.
When it comes to thermal insulation, Ledge Stone walling panels are also a winner. On all the walls in the bedroom, you’ve cut out sound and created an oasis where the ambient temperature you desire will hold for longer periods. Which translates to less money out of your pocket for heating and cooling bills. The answer to how this works is found in cork’s very genetic structure. Like a honey-comb structure, cork is made up of billions upon billions of air-tight cells, that form an effective barrier against thermal and sound transfer. Voilà, all-natural insulation.
Ledge Stone is also an eco-friendly way to stave off pests, mold, and mildew. That beats out paint and wallpaper any day. There is a waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork that protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
Made from 100% cork material, Ledge Stone is made by a combination of two types of cork. The top layer is 100% natural cork bark, bonded to a backing that is 100% agglomerated cork sheeting. As the surface layer is natural cork bark, no two piece will ever look exactly alike. How’s that for unique.
Come and see us, order a sample today. After a little touch and fell, you’ll see for yourself how cork can transform you and your space not only in looks but in well-beingier living as well.