Cement Cubes Acoustic Cork Wall Panels Peel & Stick 1/2″ (12mm) Thick x 9-29/64 in. W x 31-½ in. L (35.19 sq. ft. / case)
- Dimensions: 1/2” (12mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 35.19 sf
- Tiles per carton: 17
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- PEEL AND STICK self adhesive backing allows easy installation on wall or ceiling.
- Uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection, Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise.
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, well-beingy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
Important: Peel & Stick cork wall panels cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. iCork Floor LLC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our Peel & Stick wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Peel & Stick wall Installation Instructions
Cork takes on 3D aesthetic walling with Forna Cork floorings newest line, Textured Cork Wall Tiles. Now walls can go from flat and boring to textured and multilayered, a visual smorgasbord. You can now do walls that feed the eyes and dominate a conversation. We bring to you a geometric tile that can level you up, our Cement Cubes. This outstanding walling tile is a perfect complement to today’s chic décor. It thrives on shades of grey, both smart and subtle while maintaining cork’s much treasured functionality.
Want a space that can be cut down on when it comes to invasive noise. Take on our Cement Cubes then. A room that is enclosed in cork will do peace and quiet at noticeably reduced levels. And with our Textured Cork Walling line you get it in some pretty fascinating colors and textures. We refuse to sacrifice beauty for functionality, so you can buy with confidence that we have you in mind when creating our products. Love the current chic look. Cement Cubes soothes in shades of gray, varying in brighter to subtly duskier shades that bring a sense of tranquility, while the darker grey pits and divots add to the depth. This balance makes it interesting and dramatic as no two tiles is exactly alike. So you get that cutting-edge on top of performance.
Available now in tile dimensions of 33/64” (13mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm), our Cement Cubes are packaged 22 tiles per carton. This allows for 31.05 square feet of coverage. These tiles are made of 100% cork bark, and are approximately 33/64” thick. This thickness can do noise reduction of up to 25 decibels. For a space that is a little too noise, this is a great point.
As part of our newest Textured Cork Walling Tiles line, Cement Cubes also comes in our ‘peel & stick’ installation style. Yes, Forna now carries peel and stick wall tiles. No extra glue necessary. Our Peel&Stick tiles will attach to a clean, flat, smooth wall surface; drywall or plywood. However, do not place directly over painted or wallpapered walls as the glue will not bond with these. Be sure to read our article, https://www.icorkfloor.com/how-to-install-peel-stick-cork-wall-panels/ before installation to avoid any costly mistakes. Not a handyman, no problem, we recommend you contact one of our Forna representatives or an experienced professional cork contractor before you begin installation. Address any questions and concerns before you start because mistakes can be costly later. Be sure to also seal your walling with 1 coat of Loba Supra 2K AT water-based polyurethane after install.
Like our textured walling line? Go ahead and order a sample. We want you to— See. Touch. And feel our products before you buy. Forna cork products are meant to shine. So we are here to help you make your cork learning or buying experience the best it can be. Come see us today and get samples, you’ll love it.